yahoo changed part of their format around January 1 and as always they confuse people. I wish when they do this they would give us the option the keep our old format. About the time I learn it they change. Foolish.
I have a question please:
When I receive a very good email I sometimes pass it to on to a friend. The problem is when I send it the only part of the email the recipient gets is the written part. Pictures are not received. I am asking if you can pass along to me how to set it and I am no expert by any means so if you have an answer please simplify it for me to where as a layman I can possibly understand it. As I mentioned before my computer was working perfectly until yahoo started changing it about 3 weeks ago. I have a friend in Arkansas who also uses yahoo and he is at a loss also.
I appreciate your time and thank you.  

Hello Frank

thanks for your question!

Unfortunately I am neither working for Yahoo nor a Yahoo Email user so I can't possibly know the answer, sorry, but they have a good and free email support team you could ask:

Hope this helps!
Please let me know how it turned out!

Thanks in advance!
All the best!

Joerg Droege

I did an education as a Management Assistant in Informatics, I am using the Opera browser since year 2000 & the M2 email client since 2004. I will do my best to answer also other email related questions and email client settings related, etc. But please no Outlook or Outlook Express questions, since I do not use that. (But if you really want to ask in that field, I will sure do try my best to answer your question nicely and correctly anyway :) ). This includes but is not limited to web based email or whatever comes to your mind.

I am a Management Assistant in Informatics education which was done under the control of the CCI (Chamber of Commerce and Industry). And had to solve various PC, email and other related problems. Using computers since 1990.