Email/changing the screen color in Google Chrome

Question
Hello Danna!

I want to be able to change the screen color from time to time.
In Mozilla Firefox, at the top right of the screen, there is an icon consisting of 3 dashes, one on top of the others, that when clicked, leads to a collection of many icons including Options. From there, I can find the path that allows me to change the screen color.

I want to be able to do the same in Google Chrome, but I haven't found the way to do so.

Can you help?

Thanks, and Happy Holidays!

Chris

Answer
Hello if you mean the SCREEN Background graphics, it's easy to change.

Click on the little dots in the upper right corner of chrome NEXT CLICK ON SETTINGS from the drop-down. From there you will find APPEARANCE and there you have it :-)

I have a beach theme on mine!

Hope that helps,
Happy New Year.
Danna

Email

Danna Crawford