Email/delay in email times

Question
Joerg--

I just was scrolling down some of the past questions and saw one who asked about differences in times & your response was AOL servers do delay.  So I was wondering, does email from Aol also 'bounce' off different servers in different countries?

Answer
Hello Jeff!

Thanks for your question, hope you have had a good Christmas!

Yes, it can happen that some email providers let emails coming from AOL servers bounce or just not deliver without bouncing to let the sender known. Unfortunately AOL email service  is often used by spammers to send out spam emails, hence AOL is sometimes listed at blacklists that some providers use.

Hope this helps!
Happy new year 2017!

Cheers
Joerg

Email

Joerg Droege