Email/google mail

My neighbor  (89) wants o set up a gmail account. I told him I would try to help him, but we keep running into problems.  Can I use my PC to establish a gmail address and account for him to uee on his PC?  If so, please tell me correct steps..

Hello, yes remember gmail is owned by google SO it is website based. You can log into your google account and create a gmail account and then log out and log back into a second account from the same PC or any other pc as long as you have the password and email name.
However, gmail/google is very cautious of fraud SO you may need to use a cell phone or phone number for text or voice for verification's at times. It's a common procedure with gmail/google until you log in more often from the same computers.
Hope that helps,
ps you can always contact me via my webiste at:

Danna Crawford

How does email marketing work? How can I benefit from email marketing? Can you help me with a newsletter template? How do I cross-promote my email marketing to be social? What email marketing program do you suggest?

I've been personally using email marketing since 1998 and because of my skills I was contacted by Constant Contact and became a Local Expert teaching email marketing online and in our community for organizations like: SCORE, SBDC and the Chamber.

SBRN (Small Business Resource Network )

Online marketing since 1997 teaching the trade since 2007.

2008 eBay Hall of Fame 2008 Community Seller Award from eBay Giving Works 2011 All Star Award from Constant Contact

References available upon request.