Email/remove Juno from Gmail

Question
Hi, Danna.  I have been using two forms of Juno, "Juno on the Web" and my "Client" version.  I can read my "on the Web" version from any computer and then use my "Client" version to store and pigeon hole the emails I want to archive for my business.  This Juno format is very convenient for me to use for fast access different subjects, persons and dates for my business. Recently I routed my Juno email through my Gmail account to eliminate spam.  It worked very well. But it will not go to my Client format.  Therefore I want to switch back to Juno only by deleting it from the Gmail route.  I have Googled this but cannot find an answer.

Thanks for your time and expertise.

John

Answer
Hello John,

You should be able to stop the routing from your gmail dashboard. Log into your gmail and on the right gear, click on the drop-down and settings.   This is the place you can see many options.  Try ACCOUNTS AND IMPORTS found at the top center of the box and you can cancel the Juno being sent in.

Hope that helps.
Danna

www.PowerSellingMom.com  

Email

Danna Crawford