Email/weird problem in emailing

Hello Danna

I'm running into a problem that I've never encountered before!

In my email box, I enter some text in the search box, click Enter and I see the following:

The action couldn't be completed please try again

but when I try again by clicking Enter, I just see the same message.

Please help.

Hi Chris,

Yikes, sounds like you are having a crazy problem with your email service provider.  Not sure who you are using but it could be a glitch with them or it could be you are trying to search your CONTACT LIST rather than the SUBJECT of your emails?

I suggest reviewing the style of SEARCH you are using because different providers have different search styles.

Best of luck,

Learn more about ME at my website :

Danna Crawford

How does email marketing work? How can I benefit from email marketing? Can you help me with a newsletter template? How do I cross-promote my email marketing to be social? What email marketing program do you suggest?

I've been personally using email marketing since 1998 and because of my skills I was contacted by Constant Contact and became a Local Expert teaching email marketing online and in our community for organizations like: SCORE, SBDC and the Chamber.

SBRN (Small Business Resource Network )

Online marketing since 1997 teaching the trade since 2007.

2008 eBay Hall of Fame 2008 Community Seller Award from eBay Giving Works 2011 All Star Award from Constant Contact

References available upon request.