Email/Putting an Image Into an Email

Question
As soon as I receive the list of email addresses from a solo ad that I sent out, I will send out another email to that list.

I want to put an image into that email. How do I do it? I have the code for the image but when I put it into the email, it comes out as the code, not the image. How do I get it to come out looking like an image?

Answer
Hello,

Yes I understand what you mean. It's nice to include graphics in emails as well as videos but the problem is within the service provider you may be using.  Gmail will allow you to insert a graphic which is one that I personally use. However if you are wanting to do some proper marketing then it is worth the small time and investment to use a service that specializes in this type of email marketing such as ( ConstantContact.com  Take it out for a spin with a free 60 day trial (no credit card needed) and you will see what I mean. There is a big difference from an average email coming out from a gmail, hotmail, yahoo, aol or even outlook vs a professional add can be sent out using a clean and mobile friendly email.

Hope it helps,
Best, Danna
Visit me at my website -> PowerSellingMom.com

Email

Danna Crawford