Email/AllExperts Staff can not be reached by email

Question
"I tried to ask AllExperts technical support, for assistance on using this site, but when I send an email, the automatic message comes back as...

"failure notice  

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at smtpapps.about.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.  This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out."

Maybe you know of another way to reach them, or know what might be the difficulty.  Do they have a phone number, another email, etc?  Thanks in advance."

Answer
Hi thanks for your question!

As Allexperts is an about.com service, contact about.com instead :

http://mediakit.about.com/advertising/

This tells you a contact email address and contact phone number, does this help?

Please let me know!

Thanks in advance!
Joerg

Email

Joerg Droege