You are here:

Employment Law/unpaid holydays or sickdays


i has been working for my company for 2 yrs, all this time always has been recived paid my holydays and sick days now my manager stop pay it me , what can i do if I already call to my company and still I dont see any answer, my manager always said "i will pay u in the next check" but nothing !!!! and its been past 9 weeks

Dear Alice,

Hope you're doing fine.

You may contact Texas workforce commission for wages due to you but unpaid by your employer. Pls follow the link:-

Warm regards,
Umesh Chaudhary
New Delhi, India

Employment Law

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Umesh Chaudhary


Any question related to HR processes, legal compliance of labour ONLY in India


Over 12 years in the field of Human Resources, industrial relations, labour laws and administration

1. An article published in India Today on sexual harassment, 2. People challenges on How to retain talent 3. Management & Human Resource

MBA (HR), M.Phil (HR). I hold various accreditation in the area of Human Resources, Industrial Relations and Employment Laws. I strongly feel the more knowledge you share the more you'll get to learn. There is no age to learning therefore I stay abreast with new developments into HR and Labor Laws; I prefer to attend regular seminars, professional gathering, workshops and lectures. I am also associated with All India Management Association, National HRD Network (Delhi Chapter).

©2017 All rights reserved.