Employment Law/labor hours work

Question
Is it illegal to work only 3 hours in the state of connecticut?

Answer
Steven - I'm not sure I understand your question - is the concern that too few hours are being offered the employee, or is the employee being send home after only part of a day?  There is no law that says working only three hours is illegal, nor could there be.  People cannot be forced to work more hours than they wish, although failing to work the required hours can result in firing.

If you want to send a more detailed question, I'd be happy to give you an answer that is more specific.  

Employment Law

Margaret M. deMarteleire