You are here:

Employment Law/Non payment of full & Final



I am resident of Delhi, i was working with a company called visionet info solutions P ltd.
I left this co. on 17th Oct.2012 & when i contacted for F&F co. HR told it will take 30 days but now i am contacting them they are no picking the ph. when i visited the office Director refused to meet me & told to meet HR but she is mostly not in office & Director is only person who is taking all decision.

Please advice me,how can i get my F&F.

Dear Hemendra,

Hope you're doing fine.

You need to write a NOTICE to your employer asking for your full and final settlement dues. Please mention all the communication that you had with HR and how they behave now. Pls also mention about your leaving date etc and send this notice by speed post/registered post only. Tell them to settle your FnF within 10 days and if they fail to do so you will take legal courseof action through labour department. I am sure after receiving a notice from you they will reply and clear your FnF else you may take help of Labour Enforcement Officer in your area in Delhi. Visit

Warm regards,  

Employment Law

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Umesh Chaudhary


Any question related to HR processes, legal compliance of labour ONLY in India


Over 12 years in the field of Human Resources, industrial relations, labour laws and administration

1. An article published in India Today on sexual harassment, 2. People challenges on How to retain talent 3. Management & Human Resource

MBA (HR), M.Phil (HR). I hold various accreditation in the area of Human Resources, Industrial Relations and Employment Laws. I strongly feel the more knowledge you share the more you'll get to learn. There is no age to learning therefore I stay abreast with new developments into HR and Labor Laws; I prefer to attend regular seminars, professional gathering, workshops and lectures. I am also associated with All India Management Association, National HRD Network (Delhi Chapter).

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]