Employment Law/Required some advice about Employment

Respected Sir,

My name is Sajid Husain and I got your email address from internet while I was searching for Employment Law.
My concern is that my your brother gave an interview in a BPO called Stream Global Services and he was called to submit his documents and collect his offer letter but after checking the documents they sent him back saying that he will get feedback from his consultant and when he spoke with his consulted he told him that they are not hiring people from a selected zone which is NAYA NAGAR (Mira road East, Dist. Thane). and there is absolutely no issue but the reason I am writing this email because he left his current job thinking that he just need to collect offer letter and HR from Stream dint disclose that they are not hiring from that specific area.
My brother record is clear he is not involved in any bad activity or so, but getting rejected just because of locality is not fair at all and it will demotivate him.
Please suggest something if there is anything which can be done in this situation.
I know its not a anything major but just for knowledge if you can provide any suggestion, I would appreciate that.

Thank and Regards,

Sajid Husain

Dear Sajid,

Hope you and your brother are doing fine.

Immediately your brother should contact his employer in withdrawing his resignation on personal request, I am sure they will take him back if his tenure so far has been good.

Together with above step he also needs to contact HR of the new Organisation personally to discuss about the locality point of view because of which his candidature is rejected. Your brother may convince the concern person telling them that he's residing as a tenant because of cheap rentals in that area i.e. Naya Nagar if company wish he may relocate to a new location. I hope this factor may convince them.

Warm regards,
Umesh Chaudhary
New Delhi, India

Employment Law

Umesh Chaudhary

Any question related to HR processes, legal compliance of labour ONLY in India

Over 12 years in the field of Human Resources, industrial relations, labour laws and administration

1. An article published in India Today on sexual harassment, 2. People challenges on How to retain talent 3. Management & Human Resource

MBA (HR), M.Phil (HR). I hold various accreditation in the area of Human Resources, Industrial Relations and Employment Laws. I strongly feel the more knowledge you share the more you'll get to learn. There is no age to learning therefore I stay abreast with new developments into HR and Labor Laws; I prefer to attend regular seminars, professional gathering, workshops and lectures. I am also associated with All India Management Association, National HRD Network (Delhi Chapter).