Employment Law/employment & salary

Could u be focus on this point of employment.... "Can an employee be employed in two or more concern under same proprietorship management or else?  And in this respect, the employed employee can enjoy salaries & other benefits from the respective concern?

With regards,

Dear Sekhar,

Hope you're doing fine.

Usually dual employment is not possible. But if it's the same group having various companies the employee may look after all those companies but has to work under the rolls of a specific company. His salary and benefits would also come from the same company no matter even he looks after 10 companies.

Warm regards,
Umesh Chaudhary

Employment Law

Umesh Chaudhary

Any question related to HR processes, legal compliance of labour ONLY in India

Over 12 years in the field of Human Resources, industrial relations, labour laws and administration

1. An article published in India Today on sexual harassment, 2. People challenges on How to retain talent 3. Management & Human Resource

MBA (HR), M.Phil (HR). I hold various accreditation in the area of Human Resources, Industrial Relations and Employment Laws. I strongly feel the more knowledge you share the more you'll get to learn. There is no age to learning therefore I stay abreast with new developments into HR and Labor Laws; I prefer to attend regular seminars, professional gathering, workshops and lectures. I am also associated with All India Management Association, National HRD Network (Delhi Chapter).