Employment Law/Getting Relieving/Experience Letter from previous employer as i absconded from the particular company

Question
Dear Sir,

I worked in M/S. Sobha Developers Ltd., during 13.10.2006-11.05.2007 (after 11.05.2007 I absconded from company without any intimation to anyone).Before absconding i received my confirmation service letter from my employer itself.At present (27.02.2014) i need Relieving/Experience Letter from my previous employer to start career with one of the reputed organization.

Hence I request you to suggest me to take necessary steps.

Thanking You,

Bharath M
Kanyakumari Dist - 629201
Tamil Nadu
+91 9910078579.

Answer
Dear Bharath,

Hope you're doing fine.

Absconding status on any job irrespective of the role one plays within the Organisation is considered very negative therefore I am not sure with what clarification you will ask your company to relieve you and that too it's been several years.

As a suggestion I would only tell you to approach afresh to your Previous Organisation for necessary documents; it's up to you and your approach based on which your previous Organisation will take any decision.  

Employment Law

Umesh Chaudhary