Employment Law/Getting Relieving/Experience Letter from previous employer as i absconded from the particular company

Dear Sir,

I worked in M/S. Sobha Developers Ltd., during 13.10.2006-11.05.2007 (after 11.05.2007 I absconded from company without any intimation to anyone).Before absconding i received my confirmation service letter from my employer itself.At present (27.02.2014) i need Relieving/Experience Letter from my previous employer to start career with one of the reputed organization.

Hence I request you to suggest me to take necessary steps.

Thanking You,

Bharath M
Kanyakumari Dist - 629201
Tamil Nadu
+91 9910078579.

Dear Bharath,

Hope you're doing fine.

Absconding status on any job irrespective of the role one plays within the Organisation is considered very negative therefore I am not sure with what clarification you will ask your company to relieve you and that too it's been several years.

As a suggestion I would only tell you to approach afresh to your Previous Organisation for necessary documents; it's up to you and your approach based on which your previous Organisation will take any decision.  

Employment Law

Umesh Chaudhary

Any question related to HR processes, legal compliance of labour ONLY in India

Over 12 years in the field of Human Resources, industrial relations, labour laws and administration

1. An article published in India Today on sexual harassment, 2. People challenges on How to retain talent 3. Management & Human Resource

MBA (HR), M.Phil (HR). I hold various accreditation in the area of Human Resources, Industrial Relations and Employment Laws. I strongly feel the more knowledge you share the more you'll get to learn. There is no age to learning therefore I stay abreast with new developments into HR and Labor Laws; I prefer to attend regular seminars, professional gathering, workshops and lectures. I am also associated with All India Management Association, National HRD Network (Delhi Chapter).