Employment Law/Law School

Question
I have an MS in Mathematics. ( Analysis is the area of concentration. )
Would you find that maths gives me a leg up on a JD concentrating in your field? Most law schools teach the guiding Issue Rule Application Conclusion which seems to me to have some similar ideas.

Answer
Chris - My son got his undergraduate degree in Mathematics, and he is now an attorney at a large Philadelphia firm.  I think anyone who can think logically, using the rules of the system as they exist and not as one may want them to be, can do well in law school.  This isn't the best time to be getting a law degree, and unless you believe you can be in the top 10-20 percent of your class, you aren't guaranteed a job upon graduation.  However, thinking logically is a big part of law, and it sounds as if you have that ability.  Go to the best school you can afford/get accepted to and study hard.  Best of luck to you.  

Employment Law

Margaret M. deMarteleire