Employment Law/Full-time required hrs

What is the minimum amount of hrs an employer is required to give a full-time employee on a weekly basis in maryland?

Hello Kevin,

I apologize for the delay.

Remember my response is intended to be educational and informational purposes only. I'm not an attorney nor is this response legal advice. Please review my specific disclaimer;

The following link should answer your question...

Yancey Thomas Jr.

Employment Law

Yancey Thomas Jr

General employee rights relating to ADAAA,FMLA,Employee Performance Reviews,Sexual Harassment,Workplace Discrimination,Job Interviews,Workplace Violence,Workplace Privacy,wrongful termination,drug tests Non Answers COBRA (Consolidated Omnibus Reconciliation Act),USERRA,OSHA,Workers' Compensation,Federal Unemployment Tax Act,Equal Pay Act,The Wagner Act,EEOC,NLRB

16 years as an employee rights educator, coach, trainer, activist and advocate. Several of my websites and blogs,, and rank highly in all four major search engines, Google, Yahoo, Bing and Ask for the keyword “basic employee rights”, “employee workplace rights” and “employee rights guide”. The websites also rank on the first page of the search engines for various other keywords related employee rights topics. These unique site receive 20,000+ unique (new) visitors monthly from all over the world.

Tennessee Supreme Court Rule 31 trained in mediator/neutral specializing in conflict resolution of general civil, business and employment issues. Also certified in mediation including the Alliance for education in dispute resolution and Cornell University.