Employment Law/job suspension

my name is Darryl and i'm looking for some legal advice about a job action at work this morning. I was suspended for a policy violation that occurred almost 2 years ago. i'm possibly looking at being termed for it but I don't know.I would hopefully I can find some help

Hello Darryl,

I apologize for the delay as well.

I must remind you of this...
Remember my response is intended to be educational and informational purposes only. I'm not an attorney. This response is not legal advice. Please review my specific disclaimer;

That said, There are many unanswered questions...

1) What was the "policy violation"?
2) Was there any investigation when it occurred?
3) What was the outcome of the investigation if any?
4) Why now are you being subjected to adverse employment action?

Your privacy is assured.

Yancey Thomas Jr.

Employment Law

Yancey Thomas Jr

General employee rights relating to ADAAA,FMLA,Employee Performance Reviews,Sexual Harassment,Workplace Discrimination,Job Interviews,Workplace Violence,Workplace Privacy,wrongful termination,drug tests Non Answers COBRA (Consolidated Omnibus Reconciliation Act),USERRA,OSHA,Workers' Compensation,Federal Unemployment Tax Act,Equal Pay Act,The Wagner Act,EEOC,NLRB

16 years as an employee rights educator, coach, trainer, activist and advocate. Several of my websites and blogs,, and rank highly in all four major search engines, Google, Yahoo, Bing and Ask for the keyword “basic employee rights”, “employee workplace rights” and “employee rights guide”. The websites also rank on the first page of the search engines for various other keywords related employee rights topics. These unique site receive 20,000+ unique (new) visitors monthly from all over the world.

Tennessee Supreme Court Rule 31 trained in mediator/neutral specializing in conflict resolution of general civil, business and employment issues. Also certified in mediation including the Alliance for education in dispute resolution and Cornell University.