Employment Law/Employment law

Asked previously but not in question form, need to know the value of said complaint and is CHRO the best way to go?
I have called several attorneys and all have cited breaking case down to a civil sexual assault and do the employment separately.
I can't find an attorney yet, why?

Sexual harrasment, constructive discharge, retaliation and discrimination.
All this for filing complaint against hospital dept head.

Hello Laura,

If by CHRO you mean chief human resources officer consider this. If this individual's salary is paid by your employer whose interests do you think he or she are looking out for?

As far as your question about "...breaking case down to a civil sexual assault and do the employment separately."

If that's what they have advised then the decision is yours to determine what's in your best interests.

All the best,
Yancey Thomas Jr.

Remember my response is intended to be educational and informational purposes only. I'm not an attorney nor is this response legal advice. Please review my specific disclaimer;

Yancey Thomas Jr, Employee Rights Mediator,
Coach,Trainer,Advocate,Internet Business Presence Consultant  

Employment Law

Yancey Thomas Jr

General employee rights relating to ADAAA,FMLA,Employee Performance Reviews,Sexual Harassment,Workplace Discrimination,Job Interviews,Workplace Violence,Workplace Privacy,wrongful termination,drug tests Non Answers COBRA (Consolidated Omnibus Reconciliation Act),USERRA,OSHA,Workers' Compensation,Federal Unemployment Tax Act,Equal Pay Act,The Wagner Act,EEOC,NLRB

16 years as an employee rights educator, coach, trainer, activist and advocate. Several of my websites and blogs,, and rank highly in all four major search engines, Google, Yahoo, Bing and Ask for the keyword “basic employee rights”, “employee workplace rights” and “employee rights guide”. The websites also rank on the first page of the search engines for various other keywords related employee rights topics. These unique site receive 20,000+ unique (new) visitors monthly from all over the world.

Tennessee Supreme Court Rule 31 trained in mediator/neutral specializing in conflict resolution of general civil, business and employment issues. Also certified in mediation including the Alliance for education in dispute resolution and Cornell University.