Energy Efficiency/Energy Management/energy

what is the meaning of 4.44kwh per day ???

As you may know electricity is sold in kilowatt-hours. So if your consumption per day was 4.44 kwh that means that on this particular day all your appliances and other electrical loads used 4.44kwh. If you know the cost for 1kwh you may calculate the cost for your consumption for that particular day.

Energy Efficiency/Energy Management

Yuri Olhovsky, CMI, CEA

I can answer any question related to improvement of the energy efficiency of residential housing sector and give expert advice on problems such as cold rooms, hot rooms, drafty houses, etc.

I am a Certified Energy Advisor with Natural Resources Canada (NRCan)and provide home owners with advice on Energy Efficiency under the ECO Energy federal government program. I am a Certified ENERGY STAR evaluator and work with new home builders on making new houses energy efficient and healthy.

NACHI - National Association of Certified Home Inspectors HRAI - Heating, Refrigeration, Air Conditioning Institute of Canada BBB - Better Business Bureau

Certified Home Inspector, graduate of Humber College home inspection certificate program with Honors. Certified Master Inspector by Master Inspector Certification board. Various courses in building science and building code.