Energy Industry (Oil & Gas)/Lease negotiations for Cass County and Marion County, Texas

protecting mineral owners wrote at 2012-11-24 23:31:37
be very carfull the standard lease is not in the lanowners best intrest  it is perfict for the lesse to sell and make a huge profit and tie up your mineras for a long time watch out for llc companys

Energy Industry (Oil & Gas)

David B. McCall

Questions regarding oil and gas exploration and production, the operation and management of oil and gas producing properties, and questions related to mineral ownership, title problems, and oil and gas leases.

I am Board Certified in Oil, Gas and Mineral Law in the state of Texas. I have more than 37 years of experience in the industry as both an in house attorney for major oil companies and as a partner in oil and gas firms. I am also a mineral owner and receive royalties from oil and gas production. I have extensive title examination experience, and have represented clients in many administrative and court proceedings.

State Bar of Texas, Texas Bar Foundation, and Austin Bar Foundation.

Various state bar seminars on Oil and Gas matters.

I have a business degree in marketing from McMurry University, 1971, and a JD degree from Texas Tech University in 1974, where I graduated 17th in my class. Board Certified in Oil, Gas and Mineral Law in 1986.