Energy Industry (Oil & Gas)/Mineral rights, Campbell County, WY

Question
I inherited mineral rights in the Rocky Point, WY area of Campbell County, WY.  I am wondering who is currently leasing rights in that area and what type of work is being done (oil, gas, ???) as well.  All those named in the original inheritance have died so I, along with my cousins, need to update contact info with the county as well.

Answer
Not too much leasing activity in the Rocky Point area, but the few who are leasing include Kingsbury Resources, LLC, Azalea Oil Company, LLC, Ballard Petroleum Holdings, LLC, and Bear Peak Resources, LLC. You didn't provide a legal description so can't narrow it down any more than the general area around Rocky Point as to who is leasing. Likely these are all Wyoming companies. You could probably "Google" them for contact information.

As long as your contact info is up-to-date in the county clerk's records any company wanting to lease should be able to reach you and will if they are interested in leasing. If your contact info is not available in the county clerk's records you may want to file a "notice of address" or something so companies could contact you.

Hope this helps you out.
Frederick M. "Mick" Scott CMM RPL
The Mineral Hub
www.mineralhub.com

Energy Industry (Oil & Gas)

Frederick M. Scott