Energy Industry (Oil & Gas)/S22 6S 8E Bryan, Finley

Hello Fred , Just wondering if a well was drilled in section 22, 6 south, 8 east , bryan county OK, NW of Durant, by Finley Resources in the last 8 years? And what's your band sound like? I played for years. Best regards, Jeff

No well drilled in that section that I could find, nor are there plans for one that I can see. It was spaced for a 640 well in 2008 though, and there has been some leasing as recently as last year, but I didn't see a permit being issued yet for a well.

The band(s) all sounded great. I was in them after all ha ha! I've not played professionally in seven years, but did for 25 years and opened up for and played with many "name acts" in country and rock music over the years. Was fun! Not much money, but fun all the same!

Hope this helps you out.
Frederick M. "Mick" Scott CMM RPL
The Mineral Hub  

Energy Industry (Oil & Gas)

Frederick M. Scott

Oil and gas leasing, lease negotiations, how to best deal with the oil and gas companies or their representatives, buying/selling mineral rights, forced-pooling, correlative rights, deeds and conveyances, and "post-production" costs. I am most experienced with Oklahoma properties and laws, but am able to answer questions concerning other oil and gas producing states in many cases.

I am a Certified Professional Mineral Manager (CMM) certified by the National Association of Royalty Owners (NARO) in Tulsa, OK. I am also a Registered Professional Landman (RPL) with the American Association of Professional Landmen (AAPL). I have managed my family's oil and gas properties in Oklahoma for over 10 years and have dealt with many landmen, title analysts, attorneys and other oil and gas professionals in the process. I have written articles of interest to mineral rights owners which have appeared in various industry magazines and newsletters. I have negotiated and drafted leases, prepared deeds, affidavits, and other legal instruments relating to my own minerals, as well as performed title, legal research, and curative work for same. I have acquired a good deal of knowledge on the subjects of oil and gas law, mineral appraisal, and land and title work over the past ten years, and have also worked as a professional landman. I've seen the business from "both sides" and therefore feel confident I can help out most of the folks who ask questions in this forum.

National Association of Royalty Owners "Action Report" (ROAR); NADOA Magazine, The Mineral Hub, Landman Magazine, and several royalty owner association group's newsletters.

Certified Mineral Manager (CMM), Registered Professional Landman (RPL)