Energy Industry (Oil & Gas)/Mineral Rights

Question
Hello-I have 18.74 net mineral acres in Williams,ND. Township 155 North,Range96 West,5th PM......Section8 W1/2,W1/2NE1/4,S1/2SE/1/4.Do you have any idea what they might be worth per acre-just a ballpark figure.I do appreciate the sharing of your expertise.......Roxanne

Answer
Ballpark? At least $2000/acre would be my educated guess. Also depends on whether they are currently leased, producing etc. Unleased in an area where there's active leasing would increase their value significantly, as would good production from a current well.

You can read the "What Are My Mineral Rights Worth" article on the Mineral Hub for more info on how to properly value your minerals rights. It helps to be very familiar with the area in question as well as the value of a property is mostly determined by what's going on in that immediate area currently.

If you're ready to sell them you might want to list them on the Mineral Hub (link below.) They'll be seen by lots of potential buyers there and we will also help ensure that any buyer we find for you is reputable and is offering a fair price. This is a great free service to mineral owners wishing to sell.

If you are not ready to sell right now, then I think the article mentioned above along with my "ballpark" figure will help you out. We just don't have time to fully evaluate the value of mineral rights for everyone who asks due to the time involved in doing it properly, thus we usually provide such in-depth services only for our clients who are wishing to sell, or to those who wish to pay us for the time and effort necessary to do a proper evaluation.

Hope this helps you out.
Frederick M. "Mick" Scott CMM RPL
www.mineralhub.com
The Mineral Hub

Energy Industry (Oil & Gas)

Frederick M. Scott