Energy Industry (Oil & Gas)/Is this well running out of product?

Question
Dear Mr. Scott,
My sister and I share aprox 52 acres in Carter County, OK.
XTO has been drilling since around November 2013
I believe this is the location:
One document says:  Sec 34 TWP: 4S RGE: 3E County: CARTER
(Willard 1-34H27)
Over the last year, the natural gas liquids have averaged around 200,000 bbls+/- (one entry per check) per month, but on our most recent check for the month of May 2015, there were six "L" entries, each progressively (and significantly) smaller, that totaled 29,625.
The "R" Residual is down only a small amount, yet the smallest it's ever been. (from average of 43,000 to 37,952).
Is this well running out of natural gas liquids?
Do they usually sink the well deeper in search of more?
To date, there is only one well.  Is there any way to find out if they have plans to place more wells on the property?

Thank you for any information you can provide.

Answer
I took a look and the well seems to still be producing as of March of this year. Looks to be producing between 40,000 and 50,000 mcf of gas per month, though it's not divided out by liquids vs. dry on what I'm looking at. You can check specifically for liquids (I think), as well as for future wells etc. on the OCC website, which is www.occeweb.com.

The Oklahoma Corporation Commission is the oil and gas regulatory body for the state of Oklahoma, and on their website you can find a wealth of information about what's going on in the area where your mineral rights are located. You can search for production, completion reports, pooling orders and applications, and other things that the Commission regulates. You can search their oil and gas database from THIS page.

Hope this helps you out.
Frederick M. "Mick" Scott CMM, RPL
www.mineralhub.com
The Mineral Hub  

Energy Industry (Oil & Gas)

Frederick M. Scott