English as a Second Language/writing an essay

Leslie B Hall wrote at 2014-06-25 09:03:33
At present essay writing become the common curricular activity. If student have average writing skill then it is an easy task for them. All should well aware about the structure and format of the essay. The over all structure of essay is as follows

1. Introduction

2. Body part

3. Conclusion

In introduction we are introducing the topic with general information. The detailed description will takes place in the body part. Finally in conclusion we are concluding the topic with our findings and analysis. Now a days there are so many writing service to do this work for the sake of students.

Eg: http://essayacademia.com/perfect-term-papers.php

English as a Second Language

Ylanne Sorrows