English as a Second Language/grammar

I had written following sentence to my fund manager for mutual funds. I will give you background as well. I have been asking my fund manager several times to invest my money and purchase a fund in my name but he was delaying it and not informing me. Can you please tell me what is the grammatical mistakes in this sentence?

"There is no reason for me to believe that my amount has been invested in the funds yet"

Your sentence is clear enough to understand.  I might suggest rewording it to change the tone a little.  For example, "I would like to purchase (name the fund/stock) for (name the amount of money) as soon as possible .  Please contact me so that I may know when this has taken place."

This gives him or her specific instructions AND asks that you be notified as soon as possible.

If you are not contacted, and are generally ignored you might consider finding a different fund manager if that is possible.

Unfortunately I know very little about mutual funds, so you might get better advice from a mutual fund expert on this site.  I don't know most of the financial terminology or even the terms and conditions surrounding mutual funds.

You may also want to try calling him.  In my experience I get better results when I force the person to talk to me on the phone or in person :)

Otherwise, I think your English is fine.  

English as a Second Language

I can answer any question about the English language or US culture for non-native English speakers. I will not answer homework questions.

Native English speaker, experience teaching English to ELLs.

Bachelor's Degree, Seattle University