English as a Second Language/IELTS

Hello dear Avani
I wish to become an IELTS examiner,so I need band 9 in speaking and writing and 8.5 in listening and reading.As for reading and listening I am quite sure I can get 8.5(I've practiced a lot).
However, for writing and speaking I would appreciate your advice,I WANT BAND 9 IN BOTH.
WRITING: I am crazy about English literature ;I have read Faulkner's ,Bronte's ...Joyce's works.(I have attended literary translation classes too).In order to get 9 in writing I try to imitate their styles in writing.
SPEAKING: As I am living in Iran there are not any English natives who I can talk to,but I've been talking to myself for 8 years!in fact,I record my voice and listen to it carefully.

There are a number of online exercises available for you to practice and improve on your Spoken skills.

It would be good to get in touch with an IELTS coach either in person or over the internet. If you wish to become an IELTS examiner, you should stick to the IELTS pattern. This would be the best way to get a score as high as you desire.

Having a craze and passion for English Literature is great however, to become an IELTS examiner, you must adhere to their way of speaking, writing and attempting English. Just like TOEFL, IELTS also has a standard pattern. Following this pattern will help you increase and improve your score.

Also, I would recommend that you attempt IELTS first.This would enable you to get a better grasp of what is required the most and what you can improve on and how.

English as a Second Language

Avani Bhatnagar

I can answer questions pertaining to grammar, reading, writing, comprehension. I could also contribute to simple things like helping the students with a word and its meaning, explaining simple and basic grammar rules.

I have worked with some proofreading agencies. I have also written for a few Indian magazines and dailies. I have worked as a freelance journalist in the past. As a teacher, I continue to help students on a part-time basis. I am involved with teaching and guiding students on IELTS and TOEFL. I used to work as an Instructional Designer with NIIT. I have also worked as an English and Communication skill expert with various organisations like IBM, NIIT, Perot, Dell, Learning Touch, Job Express.

IBM, Perot, Corporate Gurukul, Vertex , Altametrics, Learning Touch, Job Express .

A few publications where my articles have been published are Champak which is a children's magazine, The Outlook, Dainik Jagran and JIMS News.

I have completed my BA with English . I am also a graduate in Journalism and Mas Communication. I have also completed my PG in Mass Communication.

I scored the highest marks in my graduation and topped the university with 94 percent. I have won various elocutions and debates. My writings have been published in Outlook , Dainik Jagran, JIMS News, etc.

IBM, Perot, Infosys, Corporate Gurukul, Vertex , Altametrics, Learning Touch, Job Express .