English as a Second Language/Grammar queries

Hi Shannon
I wish you all the best in this holiday period.

Could you please advise whether these sentences are correct or no?

(1) This imparts distinctive purity to the a womanís face that she never had before. Is "she" understood or must I use "a woman"?
(2) It stimulates the blood vessels in a manís face. Must I use "on" instead of "in"?
(3)These products are one of the best body care products in the world. Is the use of "one" correct? Products are plural!
(4) The biggest basket of prizes has been allocated. Is "has" correct or must I use "have"?

Thanks a lot for your appreciated help.

PS These are not homework questions.

1. I think there's a mistake with #1, because it doesn't make sense grammatically... check your sentence and send it to me again.

2. No, "in" is correct here.

3. You're right.  You would need to say "This product is one of the best" or "These products are the best..."

4. "Has" is correct.

English as a Second Language

Shannon Cole

I can answer questions related to learning the English and Spanish language.

I have taught ESL and Spanish since 1998 at the university and middle school levels. I am a native of the U.S., and have taught in both the U.S. and Mexico.

I am owner and operator of www.coleinstitute.com, an online language school.

Georgia TESOL in Action (1999)

B.A. in Spanish; M.Ed. in Language Education

I have clients worldwide, some who want their documents proofread, and others who take lessons with me through the Internet. Some work at high-profile companies and government organizations. Besides the U.S. and Mexico, my recent students come from South Korea, Switzerland, Turkey, Colombia, Russia, Italy, Paraguay, China, Japan, the Philippines, and Saudi Arabia.