English as a Second Language/Usage of the expression "rich experience"

Question
Hello Shannon,
I'm not sure if I'm using the expression "rich experience" correctly in the following sentences. In other words, are the following sentences grammatically correct and do they make sense? Since you don't accept ratings I'll tell you now that I greatly appreciate your help.
1. Linda has rich experience as a teacher.
2. Mary has rich experience teaching English.
3. Peter has rich teaching experience.

Answer
#1 seems fine, and #2 and #3 seem grammatically correct, but to be honest, I'm not sure how often #2 or #3 would be used.  More than likely I would say, "Mary has had many rich experiences while teaching English" and "Peter has had a lot of personally enriching teaching experiences."  It seems to be a very picky adjective, and although all three are correct, there's a tendency to look for other adjectives or way of expression if multiple adjectives or actions are involved.  

English as a Second Language

Shannon Cole