English as a Second Language/ciould you check my writing thanks for help

Question
You have received a letter from your English- speaking pen-friend who writes ... All in all, my birthday party was great! However, one of my friends came to the party in casual clothes. Just jeans and a T-shirt! Of course , I didn't say anything but she felt a bit left out. I was really sorry for her! And what do you usually wear when you go to a birthday party ? Is it important in Russia to wear smart clothes at parties? What would you do if you were me?

Hello Mary, It was great to hear from you.
First of all, I would like to congratulate you on Your birthday. I wish you happiness and long life.
I think you must not be too strict to your friend. Of course, tradition is a tradition but the world is changing quickly. Maybe, your friend had no time to change her clothes.
In my country it is not important  what clothes you are going to  wear at a birthday party. All these parties are informal and no one wears evening gowns or suits. So if I were you I would simply be elated to see my friend and simply ignore  what clothes he decided to wear to  attend my birthday party.
Mary, I wonder how many guests attended your party and what delicious dishes you treated with your friends That's all  for now. I am pressed by the time  Waiting for your lovely letters. Yours friend,

Answer
Hello Mary,

It was great to hear from you.

First of all, I would like to congratulate you on your birthday. I wish you lots of happiness and a long life.

I think you must not be too strict with your friend. Of course, tradition is tradition but the world is changing quickly. Maybe, your friend (came to your party straight from work and) had no time to change her clothes.

In my country it is not important  what clothes you are going to  wear at a birthday party. All these parties are informal and no one wears evening gowns or suits. So if I were you I would simply be elated to see my friend and ignore  what clothes he decided to wear when attending my birthday party.

Mary, I wonder how many guests attended your party and what delicious dishes you treated  your friends with?

That's all  for now. I am in a rush/hurry.  

Waiting for your lovely letters.

Your friend,

Another very well written piece. It was nice to hear from you again. Keep up the good work.

Looking forward to more of your essays.

Always a pleasure helping you,  

English as a Second Language

Amy Baker