English as a Second Language/could you help me with writing mobile thanks for help

Question
Mobile phones are widely being used nowadays and can be considered as an integral part of people's lives. Many people are concerned about using mobiles. They believe that mobile have a detrimental effect on human's health.

More and more scientists claim that frequent using of mobiles pose a threat to the health. According to the survey conducted by leading medics mobile phones can cause such crippling diseases like cancer.

No doubt, that cancer rate has rocketed recently and many medics claim that there is a direct connection between cancer in the brain and using modern technologies such as mobiles.

Furthermore, majority of accidents are happening nowadays while people were involved in active using of the mobile. For example, many car accidents are caused by speaking on the mobile while driving.

Nevertheless, most people think than the damage from mobile phones are exaggerated. They say that there is no enough proofs that mobile phones are dangerous to use.

In conclusion, mobile phones can be fatal when we use them quite often. I strongly believe that mobiles should not be used quite often. We should refrain speaking on mobiles when we are driving. We must also take into consideration that there is likelihood that mobiles can have a bad effect on one's health that's why we must not used it when in fact we can do without it.

Answer
Mobile phones are being widely used nowadays and can be considered as an integral part of people's lives. Many people are concerned about using mobiles though. They believe that mobile phones can have a detrimental effect on their health.

More and more scientists claim that frequent using of mobiles poses a threat to the health. According to the survey conducted by leading doctors/researchers mobile phones can cause a lot of crippling diseases such as cancer.

No doubt, that the cancer rate has rocketed recently and many physicians claim that there is a direct connection between cancer of the brain and using modern technologies such as mobiles.

Furthermore, a lot of accidents are happening nowadays while people were involved in active using of their mobile devices. For example, many car accidents are caused by speaking on the mobile while driving.

Nevertheless, most people think than the dangers of mobile phones are exaggerated. They say that there is no enough proof that mobile phones are unsafe to use.

In conclusion, mobile phones can be unhealthy when we use them quite often. I strongly believe that mobiles should not be used too often. We should refrain from using these devices when driving, and we must also take into consideration the likelihood that mobiles can have a bad effect on one's health. That's why, in my opinion we must not use them when we can actually do without them.

Your essay is looking good once again. Keep up the good work.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Cheers,  

English as a Second Language

Amy Baker