English as a Second Language/could you help me with writing thanks for help

Question
Hello my very dear pen friend, How are you getting on and what is the weather like in London right now? In my letter I would like to tell you about “the last bell” traditional holiday after leaving school and the National State exam. The Last bell is celebrated after children finish the grade nine and eleven. This holiday called the last bell as school leavers hear the last school bell at the festive ceremony which all schoolchildren hear when they are at school. It is usually a very emotional holiday for parents and children. As for the National State exam, all schoolchildren after grade nine and grade eleven must take this exams. Two exams are compulsory- Maths and Russian language. Two exams are optional can be chosen by schoolchildren. As for me I am going to pass English and Literature exams. They are both my favourite subjects although they are quite difficult to pass successfully. For example, English language exam is equal to the European Level C1 and like CAE consists of four parts. I wonder what exams you usually must take when you finish school. What about the festive ceremony when you finish school and get a school certificate about secondary education. Do you have mock exams like we do? That’s all for now. All the best, your Russian friend

Answer
Hello my very dear pen friend,

How are you getting on and what is the weather like in London right now?

In my letter I would like to tell you about “the last bell” traditional holiday after leaving school and the National State exam.

The Last bell is celebrated after students finish the nineth and eleventh grades. This holiday is called the last bell as students hear the last school bell at the festive ceremony. It is usually a very emotional festivity for parents and children.

As for the National State exam, all students finishing grade nine and grade eleven must take this exam. Two exams are compulsory - Math and Russian language. Two exams are optional, and these can be chosen by the students. As far as I am concerned, I am going to take the English language and the Literature exams. These are both my favourite subjects although they are quite difficult to pass. For example, the English language exam is equivalent to the European Level C1 and like the CAE it consists of four parts.

I wonder what exams you usually must take when you finish school. What about the festive ceremony when you finish school and get a certificate of secondary education? Also, do you have mock exams like we do?

That’s all for now.

All the best,

your Russian friend

Looks good! Keep up the good work and feel free to continue to send me your work. I'll be more than happy to continue to help you as much as I can.

Best,  

English as a Second Language

Amy Baker