English as a Second Language/could you help me with writing thanks for help

Question
Hello David,
It was so pleased to hear from you. How are you getting on? What is the westher like in London.
It was great that you consider me as a sourse for your project.
I imagine that teenagers in Russia are no different from their peers around the world. Sometimes, when we attend school we are disobedient and we misbehave, and  are lazy. But Russian tennagers are capable of working hard, being curious and condunting in a friendly and polite manner.
As for what we like doing in a spare time we like  plaing sports game and listening to music.
I wonder if you enjoyed riding a skateboard.
By the way, are you still interested in collevting postage stamp. I guess you have collected lots of stamps. Has your mum come to terms with your expensive hobby.
Thats all for now. I am a bit of a rush.
Lookihg forward to your reply.
Yours.  sasha

Answer
Hello David,

I was so pleased to hear from you. How are you getting on? What is the weather like in London.
It was great that you consider me as a source (resource) for your project.

I imagine that teenagers in Russia are no different from their peers around the world. Sometimes, when we attend school we are disobedient and we misbehave, and  are lazy. But Russian teenagers are capable of working hard, being curious and conducting themselves in a friendly and polite manner.

As for what we like doing in our spare time: we like  playing sports and listening to music.

By the way, are you still interested in collecting postage stamps? I remember you had quite a collection. Has your mum come to terms with your expensive hobby?

That's all for now. I am in a bit of a rush.

Looking forward to your reply.

Yours,

Sasha

I've made very few corrections to your text - see above. In the first paragraph I'm not sure if you meant source or resource so I'll let you choose the option that best matches your intentions.

Again, great work!

Best,  

English as a Second Language

Amy Baker