English as a Second Language/ould you explain the difference as simple as possible. thanks

Question
What is the difference between these sentences. Please explain as simple as possible thanks?

Is there any difference in this sentences. Please explain in details thanks We had fun playing football. We had a wonderful time playing football.

Is there any difference in this sentences. Please explain in details thanks We had trouble opening the door we had difficulty opening the door

Is there any difference in this sentences. Please explain in details thanks I must go I have to go

Answer
We had fun playing football. We had a wonderful time playing football. - both sentences mean the same.

We had trouble opening the door. We had difficulty opening the door. - again there are no differences in these sentences.

I must go. I have to go. - the meaning of both these is the exact same one.

In other words, you can use either one of the sentences in the pairs you have asked about to express the same ideas/thoughts.

I hope this helps.

Best,  

English as a Second Language

Amy Baker