English as a Second Language/data interpretation

QUESTION: i am a student from india.i have data interpretation exercises in my English syllabus.can you suggest me a site or a book that canhelp me interpret data with appropriate examples.i wil be grateful.

ANSWER: Anabell,
I'd be more than happy to help if you could provide me with more details of your assignment. The info you provided is too vague for me to be able to point you in the right direction.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Amy B

QUESTION: thanks for responding.i get data interpretation questions that require us to write a paragraph of 100-120 words explaining it.i need examples that make a good usage of vocabulary to interpret data.also tips on style and vocabulary will definately help.thank you.

I apologize for not getting back to you any sooner.
Unfortunately I've been unable to find any books or websites that might help you with your assignment - this type of endeavor takes a lot of time and I believe goes beyond the purpose of this website.
Feel free to ask the other experts here for help with this matter if you haven't already done this.
Also, please don't hesitate to contact me, or the other experts with any other questions you may have in the future.
Best of luck,
Amy Baker

English as a Second Language

Amy Baker

I can answer question about grammar, spelling, syntax, idioms, reading and/or writing that pertain to English as a Second Language. I am knowledgeable about both TOEFL and IELTS.

I'm a certified ESL teacher with 12 years of experience teaching K-12 and adults.

BSc MEd TESL post grad program for k-12 TESL post grad program for adult ed