English as a Second Language/Job application

Question
Dear Amy,
Would you help to advise some comments on my job application letter below?

**************** Job Application Letter ************
Dear Sirs,

I am interested in applying for the captioned post, which was advertised [on CTgoodjos.hk/ on JobsDB.com / in Classified Post / in Recruit] on 01 February 2013.

A resume detailing my personal background, educational qualifications and working experience is enclosed herewith for your information.

I was working in the field of facility management since I had been graduated from Higher Diploma in Engineering in 1990.  My job reference included maintenance services and carrying out renovation works for ABC Limited, DEF Limited, and XYZ Company.

Currently, I am servicing AAA company as an Officer.  I am responsible for budgeting, site supervision and coordination between users and consultant to complete AA&I works.

I am confident that my experience and qualifications meet your requirements for this position and look forward to hearing from you to discuss this opportunity in more detail.

Thank you for your attention.

Yours faithfully,

Answer
Hi DL,

your letter looks good to me.

I'd make the following minor changes in paragraphs 3 & 4

I worked in the field of facility management since 1990 when I graduated from University with a Higher Diploma in Engineering.  My job included maintenance services and carrying out renovation works for ABC Limited, DEF Limited, and XYZ.

Currently I am an Officer for AAA company and am responsible for budgeting, site supervision and coordination between users and consultant to complete AA&I works.

Also, the typical 'ending' for job application letters:

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely yours,

Please let me know if you need further help.

Best,
Amy

English as a Second Language

Amy Baker