English as a Second Language/HELP ME..

Question
which one is simple , compound, and complex sentences in this essay.
     I think everyone in this world like to eat Ice cream include me. We can get ice cream anywhere and anytime like mall, market and many more. Ice cream tastes better than any other food, it was very delicious and sweet. Ice cream has many flavor like chocolate, strawberry, mint and many more. I like to choose chocolate because it very delicious  than other.  When I was young , my mother always  buy ice cream for me and  that’s why  I like to eat ice cream  very much.

Answer
    I think everyone in this world likeS to eat ice cream, MYSELF includED. We can get ice cream anywhere and anytime like AT THE mall, AT THE market and IN many OTHER PLACES. Ice cream tastes better than any other food, AND it IS very delicious and sweet. Ice cream has many flavorS like chocolate, strawberry, mint and many more. I like to choose chocolate because it IS MORE delicious  than otherS.  When I was young , my mother always  BOUGHT ice cream for me and  that’s why  I like to eat ice cream  very much.

Noor,

thank you for your question.

first of all, I took the liberty of correcting some minor mistakes in your text. See "my" version of it above.

now back to your inquiry:

- simple sentence: Ice cream has many flavors like chocolate, strawberry, mint and many more.
- compound sentence: Ice cream tastes better than any other food, and it is very delicious and sweet.
- complex sentence:  When I was young , my mother always  bought ice cream for me and  that’s why  I like to eat ice cream  very much.

I would actually rephrase this last sentence to read:
I like to eat ice cream very much because when I was young my mother always bought ice cream for me.

See more on simple, compound and complex sentences here:
http://www2.ivcc.edu/rambo/eng1001/sentences.htm

Best regards

Amy Baker

English as a Second Language

Amy Baker