English as a Second Language/SAT question

Question
Can you tell me what's wrong with this sentence?  All the brackets are available choices.

{Last night} was not the first time Charles was exposed {to her culinary skills}; Christine, a first-rate chef, {has cooked} for him last week {as well}.   {No error}

Answer
This is typically called a "homework" question, and is not allowed on the site.  However, you do have a hidden question within this, so I will address an important point.  "Has cooked" is using the present perfect, when the simple past "cooked" would make the best sense in this sentence.  

REF: http://www.englishpage.com/verbpage/presentperfect.html  

English as a Second Language

Shannon Cole