English as a Second Language/Are my sentences right?

Question
1.What did I do on last Sunday?  2. I was watching a movie named "Tokyo Drift" which made me to came up with an idea for learning to drive a car.  3. I often get sleep.  4. I clearly understood how it works.  5. We'll have been reading minimum ten books for 2 years.  6. He is same age of me.  how many are right and how many are wrong including this itself and what are the mistakes.  Please correct all.

Answer
Hi VPS and thank you for your question.

1.What did I do last Sunday? Correct if this is a meant to be a rhetorical question, otherwise I see no point in asking yourself or others what you did last Sunday...or maybe I'm missing something as the sentence is out of context. Either way, from a grammatical point of view this is correct

2. I was watching a movie named "Tokyo Drift" which made me to came up with an idea for learning to drive a car.  Almost correct.
If this is the answer to # 1 though you need to change the tense of the verb: "I watched a movie called "Tokyo Drift" which made me come up with the idea of learning to drive a car.

3. I often get sleep. The right way to say this is: "I sleep often."

4. I clearly understood how it works.  Correct again.

5. We'll have been reading minimum ten books for 2 years.The verb tense used here is not the right one.
We'll be reading a minimum of ten books in the next two years. Assuming this is about some future plans.

6. He is same age of me.  Should be phrased: He is my age.

how many are right and how many are wrong including this itself and what are the mistakes.
How many questions are right and how many are wrong, including this? What are the mistakes?

1 and 4 are perfect
2 was almost correct
3, 5, 6 and the questions you asked - I modified for you

Hope this helps.

Please don't hesitate to contact me again for help.

Best regards,

English as a Second Language

Amy Baker