English as a Second Language/Look fellows, either “it is” or “it isn’t.”

Question
Hi Shannon,
Thanks for youe kindly helps.
Here I think something is missing in the last sentence. I thing it is somehow short. Can you please extend it for me?

Sir:
That does it! It’s time to pick up my pen and write you: I’m still waiting to read an article that ain’t got a “like a” followed by an “as though” in it. Look fellows, either “it is” or “it isn’t.”

Answer
I don't know if you really need any extension in the last sentence, because it could make a good impact on the reader.  What I think you're missing is a little detail on the previous sentence (it isn't really clear what you mean by "like a" followed by an "as though").  Perhaps you can provide an example for the reader.

English as a Second Language

Shannon Cole