English as a Second Language/questionnaire answer II/3

Question
Here is the second answer; could you please proofread and correct it?

5. On a scale of 0-10, how important is it for you to overcome your challenges and achieve your goals today?

A:
>>>
8.
I strongly desire to succeed, but I feel deep lack in motivation; I feel feebly confident about the concrete aspects of success. Maybe it is a matter of unbalanced situation about confidence, fear and overconfidence - but the point is that I feel that I could succeed in whatever I strongly focus on and commit to, just to discover soon that it was not enough or not  what I really wanted. I feel confusion and an analytical approach is not good enough. It has already happened before.
<<<

Thanks and here comes the last...

Answer

A:
>>>
I have a strong desire to succeed, but I feel that I lack the motivation to do so. I am not extremely confident about the concrete aspects of success. Maybe there is an imbalance between confidence, fear and overconfidence at play. The point is this though: I feel that I could succeed in whatever I strongly focus on and commit to, only to realize that it was not a good enough goal or it wasn't what I really wanted. I feel confused and an analytical approach is not good enough. (It has already happened before.)
<<<

I'd leave the last sentence out, unless you want to explain more - I can't tell what you have in mind when you say "it has already happened before" unless you elaborate the point.

Also, in my opinion you haven't really addressed the question.
The question is simply asking you to rate the importance of overcoming your challenges and achieving your goals on a scale of 1 to 10. In other words they'd like to see a number associated with your answer.

Again, do get back to me on this please.

And on to the last one I go.  

English as a Second Language

Amy Baker