English as a Second Language/questionnaire answers

QUESTION: 6. What other areas of your life do you want to change (if any)?

Since I'm starting a sort of a new phase in life, I'd like to set up a variety of aspects:
1) define what I do to make a living;
2) establish my place to stay, either in the same place for a long time or moving;
3) determine some aspects of my relations, either with friends, family, partner;

That's it. Thank you very much, kind regards,

ANSWER: 6. What other areas of your life do you want to change (if any)?

Since I'm beginning a sort of a new phase (I'd say stage instead of phase) in life, I'd like to address several aspects. With this in mind, I'm interested in:
1) defining what I do in order to make a living;
2) establishing my own place to live. I'm considering either staying in the same place for a long time or possibly moving;
3) redefining some aspects of my relationships with my friends, my family, and/or my partner.

I hope you'll find my answers helpful.

Please get back to me on those couple of issues I have mentioned in the previous 2 parts of my answer. Also, feel free to follow up on anything else you feel that needs to be worked on.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

QUESTION: Dear Amy, thank you very much.
You perfectly understood the sense of the answers and I'm grateful for your help.
I had already sent the answers because of a strict deadline, but I tried to send the fixed text again and it looks ok.
I feel really uneasy because of my bad English. I read a lot, do some exercises and I hope to improve.
Italian online resources are usually poor compared to Anglo-American ones - and I'm very fond of online resources. I enjoy reading a lot, but I feel extremely frustrated when I want to communicate with those who act in that communication, media and resources field.
Regarding the second answer, there was a value number, it was "8". It was at the very beginning of the text, I think it was not clear. I specified "On a scale of 0-10, my answer is 8". Then I added the fixed text; the general meaning was that my interest was high but not very strong, that is the problem!

Thank you again, good bye!

thanks for taking the time to get back to me and for your high ratings of my answers. I'm glad I was able to help and you managed to adhere by the deadline.

I can definitely relate to your "struggles" but try not to be too hard on yourself. Practicing your English is key to getting better and trust me when I say that your English is not as bad as you think it is ;). Usually ESL learners tend to underestimate their abilities and lack the confidence a native speaker of the language has, but things do improve in time and with practice.

I do not know of any Italian online resources that I can point you to :(,  but feel free to write to me (mark your messages as private eventually) if you need someone to communicate with. I don't work in the communication, media, or resources fields, but I have quite a bit of experience working with ESL students and I am as non-judgmental as can be :)

Sorry I missed the value number on the second question, but it looks like you handled that appropriately.

Looking forward to hearing from you, should you decide you need my help in the future.

Best regards,

English as a Second Language

Amy Baker

I can answer question about grammar, spelling, syntax, idioms, reading and/or writing that pertain to English as a Second Language. I am knowledgeable about both TOEFL and IELTS.

I'm a certified ESL teacher with 12 years of experience teaching K-12 and adults.

BSc MEd TESL post grad program for k-12 TESL post grad program for adult ed