English as a Second Language/questionnaire answer proofreading I/3

Question
Good morning Amy,

I need to fill a questionnaire in English and I'm afraid that my texts are neither clear enough nor grammatically correct.
Could you please help me?
There are three main questions. I'm sending each separately.

I/3

Q: What do you see as the major challenges holding you and your business back from growing at the pace you want?

A:
>>>
1) My ideas are confused. I lack a clear focus.
2) Existing models are not satisfying. I'd like to join existing models and create a shift, don't feel like create striking change nor accept common situations.
3) Other people tried and failed. My colleagues gave up or changed field.
4) I don't really know what I want (see point 1, I mean);
<<<

Thanks a lot, I'm sending next...

Paolin

Answer
Hello Paolin,

and thank you for trusting me with your questions :)

One at a time:

A:

1) I feel like I don't have a clear goal in mind: my ideas are confused and lack focus.
2) The preexisting models are not satisfying. I'd like to join existing models and create a shift. I don't feel like making a huge change but I'm not willing to accept common situations. (I'm not sure what you mean by common situations here, so please get back to me on that so I can better assist you. Also, I am questioning the use of "models" here. What do you have in mind when you say "existing models"?)
3) Other people have tried and failed. My colleagues have either given up or changed fields. (It's best if you are more specific I believe. When you say other people have tried, what have they tried? It would help to add a bit of info here).

Please get back to me on those points and I'll be more than happy to help.

On to question 2.

English as a Second Language

Amy Baker