English as a Second Language/another answer proofreading

Question
Dear Amy,
thank you again for you kind help. Here is a new question. This is a little assignment I was given in a course:

"Your First Homework Assignment
Take something you're trying to learn, and pick a specific activity you've been doing to learn it. (Watching lectures, reviewing notes, etc.)
Now do EITHER one of the following:
Find a way to replace it with a learning activity that is more active and intense.
    OR
Find a way you can adjust the same activity to make it more active and intense.
Once you've done that, hit REPLY and write in one sentence the change you've made. The next time you're learning that subject, apply that advice and observe the results you get."

I've chosen the second option and this is my "one sentence" answer:

To improve my English skills, I'm reading a novel and listening to its audio book version as well: my change consists of alternating reading and listening within the same chapter, paragraph by paragraph, so that I concentrate more and practice more actively in comprehension skills.

Is this expression correct?
It doesn't need to be deeply explained: it is supposed to be share in a common discussion with many other participants, so it has to be written in "one sentence only"...

Answer
Hello Paolin,

Your short answer to the prompt question is excellent. I have only made one minor change to it.

One thing that I'll leave up to you is changing the following structure: "listening to its audio book version as well" into: "listening to its audio version in parallel". You don't really have to change this though as your original version of this part of your answer is perfectly fine.

To improve my English skills, I'm reading a novel and listening to its audio book version as well; my change consists of alternating reading and listening within the same chapter, paragraph by paragraph, so that I can concentrate more and practice my comprehension skills more actively.

I hope this helps and I hope my answer reaches you in a timely manner (I know you have deadlines ;) )

Looking forward to more of your questions.

Best regards,

English as a Second Language

Amy Baker