English as a Second Language/Could you review my writing task

Question
I am learning English on my own
Could you give ffedback explaining my mistakes in order I can avoid hem in the future
I need desoparately your help
Thanks in advance for your kind help

You have received a letter from your English-speaking pen-friend who writes
...We moved to a new house a few weeks ago and I changed school. At first I was a bit afraid but I made new friends sooner than I expected. The teachers are nice and everything seems to be working out well. And what about you? Have you made any friends in your new school? Do you enjoy studying there? Have you got any new subjects this year?
I've got to go now! It's time for my music lesson. Drop me a line when you can.
Lots of love,
Emily   
Write a letter to Emily.
In your letter
  answer her questions and tell her about your new school
  ask 3 questions about her preferences in music

Hello Emily,
It was great to hear from you.
How are you doing? What is the weather like in London?
Here we are having mixed weather- so one hour it is warm and sunny, but next hour it is chilly and overcast.
 It is great that you got used to your new school so quickly.  You know fear in a new place is one of the part of adaptation.  But I am glad FOR you that you cope with your fear and the new classmates and teachers are thoughtful and well mannered.  
As for me, I am still learning English hard and I hope next year I will have a favorable opportunity to visit UK. I dream of visiting quaint and green British villages.  
As for my new school, it is more equipped and larger if to compare with my previous school.
The classmates are friendly and many of them  even already stayed overnight at my house  last week.  This year we started learning Chemistry and  French. Unfortunately, I started mix up English and French and chemistry seems to me the most difficult subject.
By the way, I wonder what kind of music you like to listen to. Have you got any CDs by M. Jackson? Have you ever attended any live concert?
That's all my news for now.
I must go! Duties call! I am going  to help my mum with household chores!
Lots of good wishes.
Sasha from Russia

Answer
Hello again Mila,

I hope my previous answer was helpful.

I'll try my best to address your questions today as well.

I'll place a * in the text wherever I make a change so it's easier for you to follow me.

Hello Emily,

It was great to hear from you.

We are having mixed weather here. *One hour it is warm and sunny, *and the next hour it is chilly and overcast.

It is great *to learn that you got used to your new school so quickly. *Most people fear they will have a hard time adapting to a new place, but I am glad to hear you that you cope with your fears and that the new classmates and teachers are thoughtful and well mannered.  
As for me, I am still *spending a lot of time learning English and I hope that I will have a favorable opportunity to visit the UK *next year. I dream of visiting quaint and green British villages.  

As for my new school, it is *better equipped and larger compared to my previous school. The classmates are friendly and many of them already stayed overnight at my house last week.  This year we started learning Chemistry and French. Unfortunately, I started *mixing up *the English and *the French and *Chemistry seems to *be the most difficult subject *I've ever taken.

By the way, I wonder what kind of music you like to listen to. Have you got any CDs by M. Jackson? Have you ever attended any live concerts?

That's all my news for now.

I must go! *Duty calls! I am going to help my mum with some household chores!

Lots of good wishes.

Sasha from Russia

Mila,

giving you feedback on the mistakes I have corrected in your text is time consuming and involves a lot of work and is really beyond the purpose of this website. Try to compare your original text with the one I have corrected - again I inserted those * in the text so it's easier for you to tell where the mistakes are - but that is the best I can do for you, given the time I can spend volunteering here.

If you are preparing for a test like the TOEFL or the IELTS please consider investing in some good books - I can suggest some, or even a private tutor. It takes hours and hours of practice and unfortunately I can't do that for you. I hope you understand that.

Feel free to continue to send me samples of your writing. I will always get back to you and try to help you with that. Sorry I can't do more.

Best regards,  

English as a Second Language

Amy Baker