English as a Second Language/Amy could you please help me with my writing Thanks millions in advance for your great help

Question
It is common practice to study a foreign language at school in your own country. However, many people think that the best way to learn it is to speak with native speakers.
What is your opinion? What do you think is the best way of studying a language?
Use the following plan:
make an introduction (state the problem)
express your personal opinion and give reasons for it
give arguments for the other point of view and explain why you don't agree with it
draw a conclusionForeign language learning  is an activity  which is able not only to help pursue a successful career but also  to help people to mitigate  some psychological disorders . For instance. there is some evidence  that learning a foreign language may delay the onset of  such mental diseases as dementia.
According to the statistics in approximately   90 per cent of  countries  all over the world children are taught different foreign languages at school. Opinion differ when it comes to deciding whether it is better to learn foreign languages at home or in the countries where the  target language is spoken and official.
I strongly believe that the best way of learning any foreign language is to deploy due  diligence and persistence. If a person is determined to be fluent and devotes long hours to learning then he will definitely succeed.
Leading researchers  have found evidence that learners  must have an enlarged active vocabulary id they are to acquire advanced knowledge of the target language which they are studying. In other words, rich vocabulary and an ability to deploy it actively are prerequisites  for being fluent for any learners for any language.
Nevertheless, they are people who strongly believe only native speakers are able to teach a language correctly and effectively. Without doubt, speaking with native speakers will stimulate learners ' motivation and make the learning process more exciting and interesting. However, leading linguists carried out an experiment in which learners were divided into two groups.  The first group was taught by local teachers while the second was taught by native speakers. The experiment was conducted for a period of six months. The findings  showed that both groups performed almost the same in the exams.
To summarize, we must bear in mind that the success in any area of human lives depends, first of all, on diligence. Native speakers constitute  a great tool for learning a language but if enough time  is not devoted to  one's studies  then you progress will never be made in learning languages and other things.

Answer
*Learning a foreign language is an activity  which *can enable people not only to pursue a successful career but * it can also help people mitigate  some psychological disorders . For instance, there is some evidence  that learning a foreign language may delay the onset of mental diseases *  such as dementia.

I strongly believe that the best way of learning any foreign language is to *employ due  diligence and *be perseverant. If a person is determined to be fluent and devotes long hours to learning then *they will definitely succeed.

Leading researchers  have found evidence that learners  must have an enlarged active vocabulary if they are to acquire advanced knowledge of the target language which they are studying. In other words, rich vocabulary and an ability to *use it actively are prerequisites  for being fluent for any learners, for any language.

Nevertheless, they are people who strongly believe *that only native speakers are able to teach a language correctly and effectively. Without doubt, speaking with native speakers will stimulate learners ' motivation and make the learning process more exciting and interesting. However, leading linguists carried out an experiment in which learners were divided into two groups.  The first group was taught by local teachers while the second was taught by native speakers. The experiment was conducted for a period of six months. The findings  showed that both groups performed almost the same in the *follow up exams.

To summarize, we must bear in mind that the success in any area (*) depends, first of all, on diligence. Native speakers constitute  a great tool for learning a language but if enough time  is not devoted to  one's studies  then (*) progress will never be made in learning languages and other things.

Mila,

you know the drill by now.

Excellently written!  

English as a Second Language

Amy Baker