English as a Second Language/TOEFL iBT score report

I took TOEFL iBT on September 14, 2013 and got my result on the first week of October. I ordered my TOEFL iBT score report to a University in Finland on January 08, 2014. And on the website it says that the shipment date is January 15. What does this mean? DOes it mean that the recipients get the score report on Jan. 15?

Hi Michael,

your best bet is to contact the TOEFL Customer Support Center for information about your TOEFL iBT account, scores and score reporting.

The way I interpret the info you have received:

Your TOEFL iBT scores were sent to the University of your choice on January 15th, so that doesn't mean that the results will be received by that institution on January 15th, unless the results have been sent to them electronically (which may or may not mean instant access to those numbers).

Again, I would contact the Customer Support Center:

I hope this helps.

Best of luck,  

English as a Second Language

Amy Baker

I can answer question about grammar, spelling, syntax, idioms, reading and/or writing that pertain to English as a Second Language. I am knowledgeable about both TOEFL and IELTS.

I'm a certified ESL teacher with 12 years of experience teaching K-12 and adults.

BSc MEd TESL post grad program for k-12 TESL post grad program for adult ed