English as a Second Language/Question

Question
Hi Amy,

Reword this sentence:

At that time Secretary Albright and I had crowded into a cramped legal aid office to hear about their efforts to win right for Women to own property, have a say in marriage and divorce."

Thank you

Answer
Hi Hossein,

At that time, Secretary Albright and I went into a small office that offers legal advice to hear about their efforts to win the following rights/ for women: the right to own property, the right to be able to decide for themselves whether they'd like to get married and/or get a divorce.

A right here is the moral or legal entitlement to have or obtain something or to act in a certain way.

I hope this helps.

Best,

Amy

English as a Second Language

Amy Baker