English as a Second Language/Question

Question

This is what I don't understand, please reword it:

I was eager to help my daughter's wedding including reviewing photographs of flower arrangements from the road and making time for tastings and dress selections back home.

Regards

Answer
Hello and sorry for the very late reply!

That sounds like poorly translated English, but it looks familiar to me, so I'll try and help you out!

I think the person is trying to say this:

"I really wanted to help my daughter with her wedding.  I wanted to look at photographs of flower arrangements while I was on my way to the wedding.  I also wanted to make sure I had time to taste the catering and also to help her select a dress before the wedding."

Hope that helps!

English as a Second Language

Brian Connelly