English as a Second Language/English grammar

Question
QUESTION: After you have raised above three question if you have an answer - Having raised above three questions if you have an answer Sir, are the abve two sentence similar?. Or is it wrong to have a participle phrase at the biginning  of the second sentense  becaues of IF at the beginning of the second sentence?. Thank you very much.

ANSWER: Dear Buddhi,

The two 'sentences' you have written are in fact not sentences. In each,  you have two subordinate clauses and no main clause. You need a consequence for the 'if'-clause.

I'm afraid I can't correct them because I don't really know what you want to say.

Can you try again, or provide some more context?

With best wishes,

Jed

QUESTION: After you have raised the three questions, if you have an answer that verb is called transitive.- Having raised the three questions, if you have an answer that verb is called a transitive verb. Dear sir, are these similar to each other?. If not please explain the falt to me. Thank you in advance.

Answer
Dear Buddhi,

You still have incomplete sentences. You still have two subordinate clauses and no main clause. You need a consequence for the 'if'-clause. If you begin a clause with 'after', we need to know what happens after the situation mentioned in that clause. If you begin a clause with 'if', we need to know what happens in the event of the situation mentioned in that clause happening.

Here's a complete sentence:

"After you have read this letter (subordinate clause), if you have any questions (subordinate clause), please don't hesitate to write again (main clause)."

I'm afraid I am still unable to help you.

Jed.

English as a Second Language

Jed Webb